All of the following fundraising ideas are being accomplished every week by 8 year olds
with moms and dads, teenagers getting together, sports teams, schools, churches and
groups of women and/or men and all to reach out to make a difference in the world in a
cause they believe in.
Your decision to join us and organize one of these fundraisers will save precious
children/lives in the world by providing them clean, safe drinking water....Be Bold...Be Creative....YOU ARE THEIR VOICE!!
- Bake Sales.
- Car Washes.
- Pancake breakfast.
- Door to Door " Change for Water".
- Table at your church setup with bucket/filter.
- Change for Water > setup a bucket with filter with a sign letting people know that a
child dies every 20 seconds from drinking contaminated water...place at schools and or
high traffic businesses. You can also place small plastic boxes with our dirty baby bottle
photo in small businesses for people to donate their change, like McDonalds does for
Ronald McDonald ( we can supply everything that you need ).
Medium size fundraisers:
- Awareness/fundraiser on high traffic business street corners > large banner with several
buckets/filters to attract people and hand out our new flyer.
- Bowling tournament ( my Rotary club holds one of these each year and they raise at
least $10K ).
- Food taste and Rubber Ducky Competition > get nearby restaurants involved, with
clowns and face painting for children and sell rubber ducks (1@$10, 3@$25, 20@$100
) which people sign to be thrown out in the waves, first ones to hit the sand wins prizes
donated by nearby retail stores..this can also be done in a large pool ( a charity just did
this in SD and raised $17K )
- Script/Gift cards > this can raise a lot of money, a good website to look at for ideas is
- Water balloon toss competition/barbecue > this can be held at a beach or park and be a
blast, while raising a lot of money ( include a dunking tank ).
- Miniature golf competition > these can be so much fun, offer prizes for best team
scores...promote through your church, schools, clubs or company you work for.
- Elementary and High School fundraisers > talent shows, fashion shows, school dance,
concert. Student vs Teachers: basketball, softball etc. Parents can sell homemade items
and drinks...combine with a raffle.
Larger fundraisers: ( get your church, school, sports team or club involved
- Run/Walk or Bike event > this can be planned by itself or combined with a concert and
or VIP lunch and key speakers.
- Dinner with silent auction, speakers and entertainment > sell tables for (8) to businesses
or people in your church and have them invite their key customers and friends for
Contact us...we want to help you brainstorm and plan your fundraiser...these are only a few ideas ( think outside the box ) call 858-215-
0801, we have a lot of folks who want to work with you, so your event will
be a giant success and be a lot of fun!!